A sparkling opening with spices Pink Pepper and Black Pepper tied with fresh Lemon, runs into a floral middle note of tender Rose, Elemi, and Heliotrope. The scent ties this fresh yet tender floral scent with a woody, musky base.
- Top Note: Pink Pepper, Black Pepper, Lemon
- Heart Note: Rose, Elemi, Heliotrope
- Base Note: Patchouli, Vanilla, Musk, Incense
The scentspiration behind this fragrance is Hermes’ Twilly Eau Poivre.
Fragrance for HER. Ideal for the day and night.
Spray on pulse points and/or lightly over clothes and hair, or as desired.
- Moisturize skin before wearing perfume to make the scent last longer.
- Do not rub the perfume scent after applying it to the skin.
- Store the perfume in a cool, dry place, preferably in its original box.